Create amazing music videos with special effects with your choice of music. Simply select a music track and start lip syncing! Make videos that you’ll be proud to share with your friends ! Create cool home videos in retro and cartoon style.
Have you ever wondered how people create those funny animated videos ? Now you can record them too with our Stop Motion feature (available as an add-on). To use it Enable Stop Motion mode, set duration of each fragment and pause between recordings. Once Enabled it will start recording the video with short fragments and delay between recordings giving you time for re-positioning an object or person.
You don’t have to be a video editor or know anything about video editing at all.
You don't need professional camera and video editor software.
Pick up a song, select from a number of effects and filters and start recording. No need to wait to see the result, you can even change the effects as you record your movie !
★ Create lip syncing videos to your favorite songs
★ Select mp3 music from your device library or use microphone
★ You can apply more than 50 effects in total, many for free: Film, Ghost, Cartoon, Cinematic, Stroboscope, Thermal, Mirror, Neon and others. You can switch them live!
★ Pause and resume recording of your video to change the effect and scene
★ Start Timer allows you to delay the recording of each clip and gives you time to get prepared for recording
★ Auto Pause let's you pause recording automatically without touching the button on the phone
★ Fast Motion recording mode ("2x" button)
★ Create animated videos with Stop Motion feature
★ Export your video to Gallery in mp4 format. Look for this option under the Share button
★ Built-in player to watch recorded movies
★ Share your videos to social networks and media services such as Youtube, Facebook, Instagram, Musical.ly and others
It's very easy to use. Give it a try and see how you perform as a music video star !
If you experience issues or crashes please contact us by email, clearly describe your issue providing as many details as you can and we will look into the problem.
Instructions & Recommendations:
- VideoFX requires a lot of CPU/GPU power. On some older devices you may get low-fps and jerky videos. If so, try decreasing resolution on the settings page.
- Please note that your music should be stored locally on your device! You can reset audio source to microphone in the settings or by hitting the music button when it's overlapped by a small red "cross" icon.
- Video recording requires a lot of free space on your built-in/SD card. The app will warn if free space on your SD falls below 300M and will block or stop recording if it falls below 100M.
- STOP MOTION, 2X (FAST FORWARD), AUTO PAUSE REQUIRE AUDIO TRACK!
Important Message for Parents
This application includes the option to make in-app purchases. The bill payer should always be consulted beforehand.
Use of Open Source and Free Software
VideoFX uses the following software:
- FFmpeg (http://ffmpeg.org) licensed under the LGPLv2.1 or later (http://www.gnu.org/licenses/old-licenses/lgpl-2.1.html)
- libjpeg-turbo (http://www.libjpeg-turbo.org) licensed under the BSD-compatible license (http://www.libjpeg-turbo.org/About/License)
V2.3.22 build 299
- fixed sporadic crashes when entering main screen on some devices
- fixed incorrect size of preview and recorded video on some devices
- fixed some camera initialization issues
- other minor fixes
- Legacy devices running Android ICS and below will not be supported soon.