The perfect quick reference on the wards and in the clinic!
Current Essentials of Medicine is a practical, point-of-care pocket handbook that offers "nutshell" information on the diagnosis and treatment of more than 500 medical disorders seen in both primary care and hospital settings. Perfect as a quick reference on the wards or in a busy clinic, this is THE ONLY pocket guide to offer disease essentials in a one-disease-per-page bulleted format. Practical pearls, for which the authors are well known, are offered for almost all conditions.
• To-the-point information on the diagnosis and treatment of more than 500 of the most common diseases seen in clinical practice
• Convenient one-disease-per page presentation
• Bulleted data for each disease covering Essentials of Diagnosis, Differential Diagnosis, Treatment, Pearl, and Reference
• Encompasses both ambulatory and inpatient medicine
• Includes internal medicine, plus specialties such as obstetrics/gynecology, surgery, and pediatrics
• Updated clinical manifestations, diagnostic tests, and treatment considerations throughout
With the addition of a convenient Home page, a sleeker and more intuitive visual layout, as well as innovations in the speed of searches you can delve right in faster and easier than ever!
Also includes advanced search and language tools that have become the staple of quality language apps from MobiSystems, Inc.
SEARCH TOOLS - effortlessly find words thanks to a clear, functional, and easy-to-use interface.
Intelligent search integrates several tools to match or suggest what you are looking for:
helps find words quickly by displaying predictions as you type
allows you to search within compound words and phrases
• An automatic
to correct word spelling, as well as
('*' or '?') to replace a letter or entire parts of a word
looks up words in the camera viewfinder and displays results
• Use our
when you don't know how an entry is spelled
definitions via installed apps on your device
Swipe-to-delete functionality in the Recent and Favorites menus.
LEARNING TOOLS - engaging features that help you further enhance your vocabulary.
• ‘Favorites’ feature to create custom folders with lists of words from the extensive library
• ‘Recent’ list to easily review looked-up words
• ‘Word of the day’ section to expand your vocabulary daily
• Home screen widget provides random words at a glance
• Split screen support for Android 7 allowing you to use dictionary together with other apps
***This is a fully functional trial version***
by purchasing the full version of the Current Essentials of Medicine:
Permanently unlock the complete features list
- look up words without an internet connection
• Premium Support – Get expedited support for any app-related issues