#1.Angry Birds 2
- Super fun game, but I don't like having to wait for lives. I would play more if I didn't have to wait. I hate how games now a days, you have to wait so many minutes or hours for things to happen, it makes games less appealing.
#2.Angry Birds 2
- Well, with the latest update, it is worse than before. The game screen locks up and goes completely black. You can hear it but can't see anything. I still have to close the app and reopen to play more than one round. Otherwise, it doesn't show all the graphics and gets jerky. I suppose the answer is to upgrade to a newer phone than my S3. Ain't happening! I'll uninstall the game before spending a bunch of money for a new phone just to play a game.
#3.Angry Birds 2
- Rovio has done a great job with this game. It is like the angry birds toons and also a new character is in it.
#4.Angry Birds 2
- The ads are the defining feature. Levels are made impossible for a while so you will view more ads, then by magic after about 10 - 15 attempts, you're given extra birds and spells to get through it. Repeat a few levels later, ad infinitum. Same goes for the daily challenge - boss level is comically impossible until you've watched a dozen videos for lives, then it gradually gets easier. Ruined the game because skill is now mostly irrelevant. And arena is just bots now, no actual contest.
#5.Angry Birds 2
- Well the only reason this is getting 4 stars is because of the lives if u made it not need any I'd give u a 5 star rating
#6.Angry Birds 2
- Installed it .. Connected to Google game. . but the game just won't start after clicking on the first level it takes to my phone home page