#1.Angry Birds Star Wars
- I really do like the game even though the path of the Jedi you need to pay please make it free please rovio you're my only hope...
#2.Angry Birds Star Wars
- I am roughly 30 levels in and have only one small complaint; Ad's. I am an Angry Birds junkie, played n beaten them all and so far this one has the most Ad's. Still it isn't obtrusive enough to stop me from playing, just kind of a slight let down. The game is epic and the usage of gravitational pull and of course The Force powers has planted this game firmly in its throne as my favorite in the AB saga. A must play for those who've played and enjoyed previous AB games. Thanks for reading.
#3.Angry Birds Star Wars
- I do wish that you would include the ability to transfer my game to another device via my Rovio account. Can you please add that to the next update. I will be changing phones soon and I will loose all of time I invested the game so far.
#4.Angry Birds Star Wars
- It was fun at first few levels but then I ran into some super hard ones and stopped playing but don't let that stop you from this app.
#5.Angry Birds Star Wars
- Thanks to a million ads and commercials, I dont really even bother with the game. Gee, wonder how they got knocked out of the top game spot? Just like anything else, once it gets big and recognition, money trumps the customer experience.
#6.Angry Birds Star Wars
- This game is epic. You can play on any gadget and with special powers on the birds, I GUARENTEE you you'll love it.