#1.Angry Birds Star Wars
- Watched My brother play it, and It is amayzing! Also Star Wars fans don't forget Star Wars 7 is comes out soon.
#2.Angry Birds Star Wars
- The game has 250+ levels though its completed by me which was too tough all should playy this game...nyc game
#3.Angry Birds Star Wars
- I am roughly 30 levels in and have only one small complaint; Ad's. I am an Angry Birds junkie, played n beaten them all and so far this one has the most Ad's. Still it isn't obtrusive enough to stop me from playing, just kind of a slight let down. The game is epic and the usage of gravitational pull and of course The Force powers has planted this game firmly in its throne as my favorite in the AB saga. A must play for those who've played and enjoyed previous AB games. Thanks for reading.
#4.Angry Birds Star Wars
- If only your game didn't cheat so much your physics engine is all over the place with each and every scenario and it seems that you can't make up your mind that which physics you want to apply, make up your mind. It seems the same bird in one puzzle will not be able to do the exact same thing in the next puzzle with the same freaking bird, that is if you can play if you're not bothered by the insane amount of advertisement I know it's a free game but come the hell on
#5.Angry Birds Star Wars
- I like how red has a lightsabor. The levels are pretty hard, though. Otherwise keep making games like these.
#6.Angry Birds Star Wars
- The screen on this game is annoying to the point where it can't be played. Why does the screen auto position itself??? Either it positions itself on the pigs or the birds. One has to be in the center of the screen. You can move the screen all you want but it will reposition itself as soon as you remove your finger. Better hope your not trying to aim when it wants to reposition itself or think you can see what's going on.