#1.Angry Birds Star Wars
- Hey Rovio, I think this is a great app, but there's something missing. I have a suggestion. I think you should update this to include Telepods like in Angry Birds Star Wars II. Also, add the Pork Side. I also think the fans would appreciate it too. If you do that, I will rate this game 5 stars.
#2.Angry Birds Star Wars
- A fantastic challenge for whole family. Our family from kids too adults enjoy playing. Highly addictive
#3.Angry Birds Star Wars
- Love this game. However it needs to have a Rovio account log-in in order to save all settings and progress.
#4.Angry Birds Star Wars
- I love it because it gets your brain thinking all the time and you can go to the shop and buy people. But it is not that easy it is a little hard.
#5.Angry Birds Star Wars
- Just when I'd completed every level, the game deleted all my progress and started me again. Is there a way to get my progress back, without having to start again?
#6.Angry Birds Star Wars
- The game is fun but there's way too many ads! It's so annoying when you have to watch where you press because it'll take you away from the game in a heart beat. I get that you want the money from advertising but is it really worth it when people stop playing your game and get taken away from it because they're are so many obnoxious ads. Slow it down, it makes me not want to play.