#1.Angry Birds Star Wars
- If u used the brainpower u use moaning about ads then u will click that if u load game..start it then turn off wifi...viola u hv ad free version doh
#2.Angry Birds Star Wars
- Just got all the way through the game and have to say... "Some help you need?" YES! After seeing that ad pop up a million times I may need some psychiatric help! Would give it 5 stars if it wouldn't have had that annoyance! Never thought that F. U. Yoda would be a thing that I'd say on a daily basis! But I did u0026amp; I do like the game tho some levels you need pure luck to get 3 stars on, even with some YouTube help. A way to save progress if I ever need to change phones would be awesome too!
#3.Angry Birds Star Wars
- The game is fun but there's way too many ads! It's so annoying when you have to watch where you press because it'll take you away from the game in a heart beat. I get that you want the money from advertising but is it really worth it when people stop playing your game and get taken away from it because they're are so many obnoxious ads. Slow it down, it makes me not want to play.
#4.Angry Birds Star Wars
- I love this game. I used to be obsessed with the plain angry birds, but after a while it got boring. But this one is way better, you don't get bored of it. I love this one more than any of the other versions of angry birds.
#5.Angry Birds Star Wars
- more more more!!!! angry birds games are great for us peaple that dont get into over done and over complicated games likemso meny out there. simple but challenging which means fun to us..
#6.Angry Birds Star Wars
- Love start screen interactiveness and love clever ways induced to kill pigs in levels e.g. gunpowder blow up TNT then kills all pigs. Love the idea of star wars. On the whole kept me very occupied for hours and will continue to do so. In my opinion the best of angry birds is right here in this app!!!!