#1.Angry Birds Star Wars
- Nice this angry birds my mom said stop that game eat write now I said I am not hungry because this game is so fun my mom said ok find 2 hrs ha
#2.Angry Birds Star Wars
- Please Fix The Game,It Crash Everytime,It Make Me So Angry Untill I Uninstall This Game Which I Play For So Many Years!!!
#3.Angry Birds Star Wars
- I am roughly 30 levels in and have only one small complaint; Ad's. I am an Angry Birds junkie, played n beaten them all and so far this one has the most Ad's. Still it isn't obtrusive enough to stop me from playing, just kind of a slight let down. The game is epic and the usage of gravitational pull and of course The Force powers has planted this game firmly in its throne as my favorite in the AB saga. A must play for those who've played and enjoyed previous AB games. Thanks for reading.
#4.Angry Birds Star Wars
- Not a patch on previous titles. Star ratings seem to no longer be linked to your score, meaning each level has to be tried 20 times looking for a wat to get 3, or you buy the bombs and silly gimicks. Angry birds used to be about angles and timing. This leaves it all behind for money, money and more money.
#5.Angry Birds Star Wars
- Just got all the way through the game and have to say... "Some help you need?" YES! After seeing that ad pop up a million times I may need some psychiatric help! Would give it 5 stars if it wouldn't have had that annoyance! Never thought that F. U. Yoda would be a thing that I'd say on a daily basis! But I did u0026amp; I do like the game tho some levels you need pure luck to get 3 stars on, even with some YouTube help. A way to save progress if I ever need to change phones would be awesome too!
#6.Angry Birds Star Wars
- It is highly unfair that to unlock the ultimate lightsaber, you either have to buy it or three star every level. They should give out the lightsaber, and I don't mind the Path of the Jedi episode, but please make the lightsaber a normal level up.