#1.Angry Birds Star Wars
- Thanks to a million ads and commercials, I dont really even bother with the game. Gee, wonder how they got knocked out of the top game spot? Just like anything else, once it gets big and recognition, money trumps the customer experience.
#2.Angry Birds Star Wars
- The game is fun but there's way too many ads! It's so annoying when you have to watch where you press because it'll take you away from the game in a heart beat. I get that you want the money from advertising but is it really worth it when people stop playing your game and get taken away from it because they're are so many obnoxious ads. Slow it down, it makes me not want to play.
#3.Angry Birds Star Wars
- If only your game didn't cheat so much your physics engine is all over the place with each and every scenario and it seems that you can't make up your mind that which physics you want to apply, make up your mind. It seems the same bird in one puzzle will not be able to do the exact same thing in the next puzzle with the same freaking bird, that is if you can play if you're not bothered by the insane amount of advertisement I know it's a free game but come the hell on
#4.Angry Birds Star Wars
- ever since this game came out i've been dying to play it and my mum wouldn't let me so i buged her to get a new phone and i got my mums phone so now i have angry birds star wars 1 u0026amp; 2. It's well worth the money on the 2nd 1 and for a small price. get em
#5.Angry Birds Star Wars
- I used to love this game and just redownloaded it but there are SO MANY ADS. Constant videos you have to wait until you can skip. Got so frustrating I've uninstalled it again. I miss the old game.
#6.Angry Birds Star Wars
- Rovio im upsest with angry birds. You do awesome things in youre games but one slight problem try not to use in app purchases and games that use Internet. Stay cool oink oink