#1.Angry Birds Star Wars
- Love start screen interactiveness and love clever ways induced to kill pigs in levels e.g. gunpowder blow up TNT then kills all pigs. Love the idea of star wars. On the whole kept me very occupied for hours and will continue to do so. In my opinion the best of angry birds is right here in this app!!!!
#2.Angry Birds Star Wars
- Angry Birds with alternate "Star Wars" abilities that subtract from the game. Did I mention how slow it is yet? YAWN,,,, no, really, it's crap. UNINSTALLED!!!!
#3.Angry Birds Star Wars
- I am roughly 30 levels in and have only one small complaint; Ad's. I am an Angry Birds junkie, played n beaten them all and so far this one has the most Ad's. Still it isn't obtrusive enough to stop me from playing, just kind of a slight let down. The game is epic and the usage of gravitational pull and of course The Force powers has planted this game firmly in its throne as my favorite in the AB saga. A must play for those who've played and enjoyed previous AB games. Thanks for reading.
#4.Angry Birds Star Wars
- This was a awsome game for one of the kids I was babysitting.Ever sense i showed him this game he has never ever compained about not having a game to play on
#5.Angry Birds Star Wars
- Though I have completed all but getting gold medals on all levels and episodes, this game entertained me for months. Most levels are fairly easy but there are some that really make you think out of the box.
#6.Angry Birds Star Wars
- It's cool but it glitches whenever I launch the falcon . The characters are cool and so are the abilities. A good game.