#1.Moto Racer 3D
- This is a fairly simple game that requires over 60MB of storage. Tilt your phone to hold motorcycle on the road, change lanes, maneuver through traffic and so forth. There is a gas pedal, a brake and an intimidating message exclaiming that "you died" if you fail. The longer you stay alive, the more money is banked toward buying yourself a better, fancier motorcycle. This can become a long game if you persist. Nullapp is good to keep game updated.
- You don't seem to get enough gaps to miss the bullets and you don't get enough booms to stop them coming at you fix it and only one thing I don't like is you don't get to keep everything you collect you shouldn't have to keep collecting upgrade on each level and one boom come on and if you collect one you don't get two
#3.Tower Ninja Assassin Warrior
- First of all Id like to say I quited on the 2nd level,but heres what I got to say...the game's "combat" is terrible you cant get one hit in without getting injured..2nd the character is moving way too slow its like that one Japanese ai robot trying to move full speed...and 3rd YOU FEEL LILE YOU ARE IN AN AD SIMULATOR lol Hopefully White Code with take this into consideration..
#4.LOCKit - App Lock, Photos Vault, Fingerprint Lock
- I like the app but it's slow loading pictures inside its gallery. I only have 58 pictures, no apps and no videos. I tried restarting my phone and open the app. No problem on first run. Close the app and open again. This time the gallery is blank. Sometimes it will show the spinning wheel sometimes it wont, still the gallery is blank. Open the settings and close after. This time the gallery will show pictures. Close the app and open again. The gallery will goes blank. Wierd.
#5.Roll the Ball® - slide puzzle
- When needing a release from stress, this logic and reason game provides what I need to get me back in the game.
#6.Marvel: Avengers Alliance 2
- Right I have only just started playing this game and I did the opening battle with hawkeye and as soon as it go's to the menu after the battle to tell me I've unlocked hawkeye the game just crashes and I can't do a thing about it. Help!!!!