#1.Candy Crush Saga
- It keeps me company as I leave own my own. Very addictive . It gets me up every morning and take me to bed every night its my friend. I love it
#2.Candy Crush Saga
- Form last few years I am playing this game not even once I have got a jackpot in the daily fortune wheel spin.i think it's just for lure in the fortune wheel king should remove jackpot and replace it with a appropriate one.money making game people just ask you to buy gold bars and boosters.now even when you complete the level it will not move to next level.
#3.Candy Crush Saga
- In current version candy crush developer check wifi internet connection ...if exist then do whatever functionality... But if mobile data available then what is the problem ? I try at least 20 to 30 times with 3g speed. But i did not connect .then i connect to wifi with lower connection then connecting... I think candy crush hired low level developer...only one check is missing i.e. internet connectionmobile data in connection detector class.
#4.Candy Crush Saga
- Fun, but you can make it through a level in 1 day, but then you have to wait 3 day's to be able to start the next level unless you bug your Facebook friends to help you. Edit... when you finish a level you have to wait a few days, my next level should of unlocked now but it reset back to 3 days. I'm about to uninstall it.
#5.Candy Crush Saga
- Worst ticket request format ever...my friends send me requests 5 times then only it gets accepted once!!!
#6.Candy Crush Saga
- I love the game, however, when I bought a new a new tablet I was unsuccessful in getting help on how to transfer my account to my new tablet. I could install it and connect to Facebook and it kept my progress (level 452) but not all my boosters, gold u0026amp; extra lives I had saved. I had a TON of boosts, gold and extra lives that friends had sent saved up and it is all gone. Anyone that is this far in the game knows just how important all this is.