#1.Auto Call Recorder
- It is a very good application easy to download, it's automatically save call recordings it has a capacity of maximum 200 recodings which is good but I think it's needs an update with more capacity to save audios. Overall it is good and you can go for it without any hesitation.
#2.Auto Call Recorder
- Had several calls and found that caller call quality issues with recording caller and the objective of recording calls was to provide record of caller. Dedipte selecting setting to boost recording level, not good. UPDATE: You have to have internet connection that has goob bandwidth to record, this raises privacy questions.., Good bye call recorder........
#3.Auto Call Recorder
- On Android 5. While the app will let me select a folder on the SD card, it reverts to internal storage with next call.
#4.Auto Call Recorder
- I used to love love my phone recorder. Recorded every call, stored up to 300 calls with the free app. Calls were crystal clear on both ends. Then my phone updated to the Marshmallow and now this app sux. Can't hear the voice on the other end. Please fix and i will give you 10 stars because i do love this app when its working.
#5.Auto Call Recorder
- I've downloaded this to my HTC One and it's fabulous. I need to delete them often but I love knowing I've got a copy of everything
#6.Auto Call Recorder
- The call recorded is not audible. Who knows if the callers voice even gets recorded or not. Plz do something.