#1.Auto Call Recorder
- Drained my battery from 90% to 10% overnight. Even though phone was on standby, this app was consuming heavy battery. This started happening since Last update. Please correct whatever wrong you have done with it. Till I will have to stop using it.
#2.Auto Call Recorder
- When I saved the calls, the app says it does not support the audio file type. So I saved the ones I needed and now those are the ones I can't play.
#3.Auto Call Recorder
- Works GREAT, but always saves to the phone internal space, so its constantly filling up my phone. Whilst it SAYS its saving to Google Drive, I cant find the recordings anywhere since February 2016....
#4.Auto Call Recorder
- I keep getting static when I replay my calls. To top it all off I can't hear the other person's voice mostly just my own and even then it's only very faint.
#5.Auto Call Recorder
- Seems from what im reading from others is that the recent OS update has caused problems. I downloaded this app bc ACR was doing the same thing. This new OS update has made a mess of this type of app. Gona need a fresh update for Android 6.
#6.Auto Call Recorder
- Good App.. But sometimes it can't work.. I call to others but it don't working... please solve issue