#1.Auto Call Recorder
- The notification to show its running hasn't been there for a few versions. I deleted recordings but they are still there, they just don't show in the app, be aware of that and the fact they can still be recovered even if they are deleted manually, as long as no other data gets written over them. I guess worrying about that depends on what you're up to ;).
#2.Auto Call Recorder
- It worked fine on my galaxy s4, but I upgraded to s7 and now it will not record through my bluetooth, and yes I have to setting set to record with BT. Time to uninstall and find another app.
#3.Auto Call Recorder
- Initially it works fine. After using it for a month or 2 it starts with all the bugs.. some recording keeps showing up in the background all the time even when the phone is kept ideal. Can't stop or close it either. Stops call recording on its own, have uninstalled and reinstalled a couple of times but can't get rid of this issue.
#4.Auto Call Recorder
- This app used to be great for me becuase my memory sucks so i used to go over my calls to help me remember what was said. Now when i do all i hear is myself i cant hear anything but static for the person on the other end. Whats the point in recording calls when all it records is my side of the call?
#5.Auto Call Recorder
- After upgrading to marshmellow it doesn't work anymore ....it shows call gets recorded but doesn't play it
#6.Auto Call Recorder
- I'm revising what I wrote before as I think it has a bug that needs to be fixed. Now i cant hear anythibg but static regardless of incoming or outgoing calls. What good is the app if it doesnt record. I liked that It used to record incoming calls but when I call out u can't hear their end of the conversation. Would love a lot more if both ends were recorded when I make the call.