#1.Auto Call Recorder
- On Android 5. While the app will let me select a folder on the SD card, it reverts to internal storage with next call.
#2.Auto Call Recorder
- Good call clarity, records both sides of conversation well, back up to Google drive is awesome but would also like to be able to replay on phone. Can't hear some incoming calls since installing (maybe 1 in 20 calls affected) and cannot hear incoming or outgoing calls at all through Bluetooth. Really need this function so sadly uninstalling app.
#3.Auto Call Recorder
- Samsung S6. This app works 100% every call in u0026amp; out. Can't understand all this drama people are claiming they have. If you buy the pro version (which l haven't) then any idiot might expect losing whatever calls they had on the free version so upload any calls you want to keep to cloud u0026amp; then download after installing pro version. (u0026amp; to all the whingers with cheap phones.... lol....you're all idiots)
#4.Auto Call Recorder
- I can only hear my voice. The other side of the conversation is not getting recorded in my Sony Xperia Z3 using android 6.0.1. How to fix this?
#5.Auto Call Recorder
- In settings audio source automatically goes on mic by which only our voice we can hear.get ths fixed asap.
#6.Auto Call Recorder
- Like another person on here said, its staticky and super low even at full volume you can barely hear the other person, and sometimes it wont even record the other person, it will only record your voice.