#1.Auto Call Recorder
- When I use it for recording the calls only my voice was recorded, but the voice from other end was not getting recorded.
#2.Auto Call Recorder
- This app used to work the way it advertised, but recently after an update it has been an awful experience. I hang up calls and the recording symbol is still there showing it is still recording?!? Ridiculous cookie cutter app that is doing nothing but mess with my phone. Was gonna upgrade to the pro version but I don't see any sense in that now.
#3.Auto Call Recorder
- Good call clarity, records both sides of conversation well, back up to Google drive is awesome but would also like to be able to replay on phone. Can't hear some incoming calls since installing (maybe 1 in 20 calls affected) and cannot hear incoming or outgoing calls at all through Bluetooth. Really need this function so sadly uninstalling app.
#4.Auto Call Recorder
- Earlier version was good now this new version is of no use you can hear only your caller voice the other person call receivers voice is no at all hear.... even setting also gets changed automatically for eg. If I keep audio source to voice call it's automatically get change to voice communication pls fix these bugs....
#5.Auto Call Recorder
- Can I save recording in 2 folders. i.e., if I have to delete recording from app ( e.g., sometimes someone force us to delete call recordings). Another copy of files still save in another location. So I can listen another copy of same recording. Which is not showing in recording list. Or you should give a hide settings that recordings only deleted from app and not from device/memory card.
#6.Auto Call Recorder
- After most recent os update no longer records conversation of who i am speaking to . Still records me talking just fine, but not the person on the other end of the phone....not sure why??? Total darg though because this app was super reliable....please fix then back ti 5 stars...