#1.Auto Call Recorder
- OK just a straight-out feedback, no need to go in-depth, this application does it all. But it won't let you know whether it's done recording a call you have RECEIVED, -1*. On top of that, guess what, Automatic Call Recorder will not - I repeat, it will NOT record incoming calls from Unknown Numbers.Despite the default mode is set to "Record everything", it will just sit there and do nothing while you're talking to someone who's called you from an unknown number. This kind of defeats the purpose, don't you think Appliqato? -1* I wonder if the Pro users have the same complaint.
#2.Auto Call Recorder
- I have auto sync with Google Drive set but I don't see any recordings saved. Where are they? Also I have missing recordings that I didn't delete
#3.Auto Call Recorder
- After upgrading to Marshmallow on S6 Edge, it's hit or miss. It used to automatically save and now even when I hit save after the call, either the file is empty or the call doesn't even show up. Definitely bugging and not reliable which pretty much makes it worthless for my use.
#4.Auto Call Recorder
- There is problem with new android ver 6. After recording if I m trying to play the recoded its not playing. Can u check this.
#5.Auto Call Recorder
- It worked fine on my galaxy s4, but I upgraded to s7 and now it will not record through my bluetooth, and yes I have to setting set to record with BT. Time to uninstall and find another app.
#6.Auto Call Recorder
- Every call recorder is like this. Early after download they will work good but wont work at all after few time