#1.Auto Call Recorder
- This is not recording the voice of the other party, you can only hear yourself. I am gonna uninstall it as it's a waste of time and space.
#2.Auto Call Recorder
- I'm a Moto G3 user really facing difficulties in getting loud voice from the other end. Many times I reinstalled but I'm not sure whether it's a problem with Moto G3
#3.Auto Call Recorder
- Only records my voice, but not the voice on the other end of the call!?! I've Double checked all the settings...???
#4.Auto Call Recorder
- I have another Phone with ios can the developers make the same app for the ios , which will also be a huge success. Thanks for the free app
#5.Auto Call Recorder
- I have been used it before and liked it because after recording a call I could listen to the both sides , me and the other caller . Now it doesn't. So please if there is any solution for this problem inform me . Thanks
#6.Auto Call Recorder
- I had this working perfectly under Android 5.1.1. It was great, excellent. Voice quality was clear on both sides, through speaker and through Bluetooth. My phone upgraded to Android 6.0.1. Now the Bluetooth does not record at all. On speaker the other side records very low, can barely hear. Please help! I want my automatic call recorder back. Seems like it doesn't work properly under Android Marshmallow. Samsung Galaxy Note 4.