#1.Auto Call Recorder
- Great app, you never know when a phone call conversation can become very handy to you, especially if you have to deal with Verizon reps, a bunch of crooks trained to cheat their customers on the phone, and then lying about it later...
#2.Auto Call Recorder
- This app records conversations and even has an option to not include my voice. My only request is to have the "turn on/off automatic record" button on the front page. This would make it easier to turn it on and off whenever I need to. Also get rid of the "are you sure" option because YES I am sure I want to turn off automatic recording. You don't have to ask every time.
#3.Auto Call Recorder
- I'm currently in a domestic violence relationship and this comes in perfectly when he calls to threaten me. Personal Protection Orders don't work so well when the abuser doesn't care about anything except trying to do physical harm. I have proof thanks to this app. It helps in more ways than anyone, especially me, could hv ever known! GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!!
#4.Auto Call Recorder
- It only records while on speaker. I also tried on my car and headset both connected through Bluetooth, but no good. Even if you have the phone on your ear, it will only record your voice and not the call.
#5.Auto Call Recorder
- Records the call well but one can't retrive the saved call after two months. For example, i am not able to listen the call recorded on 15 th march 2016. Moreover it takes too much time to open. Hope you will fix it. Otherwise 5stars
#6.Auto Call Recorder
- I installed free version and tested and then purchased Pro version. The Pro version installed as a new instance and the older one is still resides...It is not verifying earlier installation.. Otherwise Good tool.