#1.Auto Call Recorder
- Every time I press the play button, nothing happens. Really disappointed because I was relying on having that message to remind me of something.
#2.Auto Call Recorder
- I'm trying to store call recording on cloud, but its not uploading. I have tried Google drive u0026amp; dropbox both, but no results. It shows syncing now, but nothing happen.
#3.Auto Call Recorder
- This app was working fine until a month back. Now I can't get it to record anything. I've tried all the audio source options, ie - mic, voice calls, voice communication etc....no recording.... Deleting the app.
#4.Auto Call Recorder
- It is a very good application easy to download, it's automatically save call recordings it has a capacity of maximum 200 recodings which is good but I think it's needs an update with more capacity to save audios. Overall it is good and you can go for it without any hesitation.
#5.Auto Call Recorder
- With Auto-Record, you will never miss recording a single call. You are given the option immediately after the call ends to delete the recording if you don't want to keep it
#6.Auto Call Recorder
- Its only recording half of the calls, some recordings are silenced or some start off good then glitches u0026amp; repeats the last word it picked up or recording is just static, its also not reording the incoming caller. Not compatible with new Galaxy series software