#1.Auto Call Recorder
- Can I save recording in 2 folders. i.e., if I have to delete recording from app ( e.g., sometimes someone force us to delete call recordings). Another copy of files still save in another location. So I can listen another copy of same recording. Which is not showing in recording list. Or you should give a hide settings that recordings only deleted from app and not from device/memory card.
#2.Auto Call Recorder
- Great at recording. But lost my calls when I changed phones. I had calls in there from my sorta boyfriend who is at basic. I'd listen to them when I missed him. Now I have nothing. Thank you.
#3.Auto Call Recorder
- it is not possible to synchronize some calls to Dropbox. It doesn't depend on size nor caller, just some calls are synchronized and some don't. I tried to switch to Pro version, however there is no possibility to simply update Free-u0026gt;Pro. Settings and for example saved calls remain in Free version without possibility to move it to Pro.
#4.Auto Call Recorder
- Audio source keeps chnging to Mic only. The device is same, just have been updated to Android 6.0.1
#5.Auto Call Recorder
- Initially it works fine. After using it for a month or 2 it starts with all the bugs.. some recording keeps showing up in the background all the time even when the phone is kept ideal. Can't stop or close it either. Stops call recording on its own, have uninstalled and reinstalled a couple of times but can't get rid of this issue.
#6.Auto Call Recorder
- Good App.. But sometimes it can't work.. I call to others but it don't working... please solve issue