#1.Auto Call Recorder
- Really very very low sound after recording if u heat N didn't work plz provide an update soon plzzzz.!
#2.Auto Call Recorder
- Since I switch from my Galaxy S6 to my new Galaxy S7 all voice recording sound very low in volume and very distorted (same for my girlfriend's Galaxy S7) we tried reinstalling several times in an attempt to fix the app unsuccessfully. PLS FIX I like this app and it used to work so well on my old phone.
#3.Auto Call Recorder
- The problem faced is only one that is the when recording is heard , my voice (@ microphone) is so loud while the other voice (@ speaker) is so low and is very difficult to hear when we speak
#4.Auto Call Recorder
- Still features like recording shall start once phone is picked up and saving of file with contact name is required..
#5.Auto Call Recorder
- Drained my battery from 90% to 10% overnight. Even though phone was on standby, this app was consuming heavy battery. This started happening since Last update. Please correct whatever wrong you have done with it. Till I will have to stop using it.
#6.Auto Call Recorder
- I love this app. It means I don't have to worry about missing details like phone numbers or addresses. A couple of times I have been involved in lengthy refund claims which required multiple phone calls. Because of this app, I was always able to explain who I had talked to before and exactly what they had said. I would not have been able to be so precise if I had had to rely on notes taken during the conversations. Note: Remember to delete calls you don't want to keep so you don't fill the saved folder.