#1.Auto Call Recorder
- for some reason this app no longer records incoming calls on my galaxy 5s. All the setting are correct but still it will not start recording when I recieve a call.
#2.Auto Call Recorder
- Can I save recording in 2 folders. i.e., if I have to delete recording from app ( e.g., sometimes someone force us to delete call recordings). Another copy of files still save in another location. So I can listen another copy of same recording. Which is not showing in recording list. Or you should give a hide settings that recordings only deleted from app and not from device/memory card.
#3.Auto Call Recorder
- It's best one. Recorded sound is very clear. But missed calls r also counted in 100 so they should be counted separately.
#4.Auto Call Recorder
- This app was great on my Note 5 until the new Marshmallow update. Now I can't playback any recordings.
#5.Auto Call Recorder
- I don't have to worry about running to grab a pen to write down a phone number someone tells me. I just save the calls that have important info I need to remember and delete the rest
#6.Auto Call Recorder
- It only records while on speaker. I also tried on my car and headset both connected through Bluetooth, but no good. Even if you have the phone on your ear, it will only record your voice and not the call.