#1.Auto Call Recorder
- So frustrated! I downloaded this app for court purposes and it is screwing me over! I had thought it was working because it said it was recording BUT when I went to play the audio file NOTHING. It shows a playback time of 8 minutes but nothing plays. When I try to share it it says it cannot share a blank file. VERY VERY DISAPPOINTED.
#2.Auto Call Recorder
- When you just power up phone it does not record calls you have to restart phone, but otherwise its a good app.
#3.Auto Call Recorder
- When I listen to my recordings my voice sounds good but the person on the other side's voice is not audible and way to loud. You can't tell what they're saying at all. Is there a setting or something that I can miss with? I'll give it a 5 if I can get it to work properly.
#4.Auto Call Recorder
- It was perfect on s4.. but s5 records almost no conversations, does not refresh or overwrite.. too bad.
#5.Auto Call Recorder
- Works good. Have it on Galaxy S5 and S6 Edge. No errors till now, a little bit anoying with messages after call that you have new recordings, or i can't seem to find how to hide that. 4 stars.
#6.Auto Call Recorder
- After upgrading to Marshmallow on S6 Edge, it's hit or miss. It used to automatically save and now even when I hit save after the call, either the file is empty or the call doesn't even show up. Definitely bugging and not reliable which pretty much makes it worthless for my use.