#1.Auto Call Recorder
- I didn't realize I had to change the volume setting to "wave" file to hear the person on the opposite end of the phone. The voice is very clear. This recorder is the best I've used.
#2.Auto Call Recorder
- For me it's not recording all calls..suddenly it stops ...sometime when I need some calls I see it's has not been recording only for long even if it's turned on.Missed many important call recordings.Had put too much faith on the app. I can see it's not auto deleting the old recordings for new calls for a limit of 100.Any solution will b helpful.
#3.Auto Call Recorder
- It was working fine with lollipop but not working with the marshmallow update. The app needs an improvement fix. The voice of of other party aint clear.
#4.Auto Call Recorder
- Garbage... Doesn't work... Also the 'features' they want to to buy the pro version for are a joke... The settings I keep seeing up won't even save, such a terrible app wouldn't even record ANYTHING don't waste your time.
#5.Auto Call Recorder
- When clicked on sync, it doesn't upload recording to drive. Please check. also the user interface can be made better looking and user friendly. The main screen goes blank when app is opened which hangs the phone for while and ruins the mood to work.
#6.Auto Call Recorder
- Worked like a dream on my galaxy s3 had issues when I upgraded to an s6. Notifications and power saving screwed up the software I disabled theses eventually and it has now started to work. Not the softwares fault more cathedral way it integrated with the new s6 software.