#1.Auto Call Recorder
- Very helpful speaking to customer service, or getting phone numbers from someone when I don't have a pencil.
#2.Auto Call Recorder
- The notification to show its running hasn't been there for a few versions. I deleted recordings but they are still there, they just don't show in the app, be aware of that and the fact they can still be recovered even if they are deleted manually, as long as no other data gets written over them. I guess worrying about that depends on what you're up to ;).
#3.Auto Call Recorder
- I'm facing issues in android 6 ios. Before the update to 6 it was working fine now I'm unable to hear the other person's voice in the recordings, it is only my voice which being recorded.. please look into this developers. I've also disabled this in the power saving, this is is not being optimised by the phone
#4.Auto Call Recorder
- This app was awesome from 5 stars to 1... the simplicity of plug and play with no effort from the user its overall rexording quality is what got me sold on the pro app but now with Marshmellow OS all recordings do not record the other person voice and occasionally all you gwt is a clicking noise. Please fix this or issue full refund
#5.Auto Call Recorder
- Works just like I'd expect. My only suggestion would be naming files with contacts name instead of Just numbers.
#6.Auto Call Recorder
- Default storage for me is internal memory of phone. Change the default storage from internal memory to sdcard(external memory). Now make a call and then recheck the default storage. For me, changes has been reverted to internal memory as a default one after making the call and this is eating a lot of space in my cell as I have very limited internal memory.