#1.Auto Call Recorder
- Everyone over 50 should have this. It helps u remember what was said, like phone numbers, times, events, etc. U dont have to write it down.
#2.Auto Call Recorder
- This app used to record both sides of the conversation...now it only records my side unless the other party is in speaker...mot what I signed up for. And why is there no way to contact the vendor via the app?
#3.Auto Call Recorder
- App is working OK but in recoded file my voice is fine but voice of other party is very poor almost not audible.. One plus one
#4.Auto Call Recorder
- This has been a great app. It has helped a lot with my new challenges. I have a traumatic brain injury and forget things or miss parts of conversations. So this has worked well so far on so many levels. Two things. How do I save from phone to an SD Card or Computer? How do I undelete a call I accidentally said yes to deleting? Edit: Still no answer on questions. Also Pro version does not blend with free version. Pro stops working with upgrades like Marshmallow. Free stops recording when pro uploaded.
#5.Auto Call Recorder
- I really like it. It DOES work, but I'm concerned that if I change phones or have to reset my phone and redownload the app it might not be signed in with Google or Facebook and I might loose all my calls which I am keeping for many reasons. Plus why is there a limit to calls I can keep when I'd just like to keep them all. Not have to sort through and save some and erase any. To not have to go through any and they just be there for when/if I ever need them would be the app I'm looking for.
#6.Auto Call Recorder
- I'm facing issues in android 6 ios. Before the update to 6 it was working fine now I'm unable to hear the other person's voice in the recordings, it is only my voice which being recorded.. please look into this developers. I've also disabled this in the power saving, this is is not being optimised by the phone