#1.Auto Call Recorder
- After upgrading to Marshmallow on S6 Edge, it's hit or miss. It used to automatically save and now even when I hit save after the call, either the file is empty or the call doesn't even show up. Definitely bugging and not reliable which pretty much makes it worthless for my use.
#2.Auto Call Recorder
- After my updated version of Android 6.0.1 it's good to record our own Voice incoming u0026amp; out going both performance is poor ...bad
#3.Auto Call Recorder
- I also test another recording app but it show me not able to record. It was was 2nd time testing app. Thanks
#4.Auto Call Recorder
- Very Good Clarity of Both Incoming and Outgoing Calls. Mainly it supports All MOBILES. Now after Update extremely fantastic, shows caller photo. MARVELLOUS. HATS OFF TO THE DEVELOPERS.
#5.Auto Call Recorder
- Wonderful app! I use it all the time to go back through a conversation and take notes. Also, any major authorizations given over phone? They're recorded. I do wish that they could easily save as mp3 files. You can convert them easily, but it'd be nice if they were automatic. Also, the recorder is really sensitive for the person using the app, but the recording isn't as high quality for the person on the other end of the line. But it definitely is audible, and speakers very and how much volume they
#6.Auto Call Recorder
- Fantastic all the way around. For what you pay or choose to do for free, it operates flawlessly for me.