#1.Auto Call Recorder
- The voice of other end is poor and there is no noise suppression. Also the app should ve the possibility to enable/disable from the ongoing call interface.
#2.Auto Call Recorder
- Used to be a brilliant app but since MM update on Galaxy S5 will only record my side of the call. Even when I set to "Voice calls" in settings after finishing the call the setting has changed to "Voice communicaton". App no use now. Fix please.
#3.Auto Call Recorder
- But for some reason stopped recording my calls as of yesterday... not sure what to do as I didn't change any settings or download other apps, I also have plenty of internal and external storage. 2 very important calls so far that wouldn't record... and I was considering getting the paid version.
#4.Auto Call Recorder
- Great product except if you use T-Mobile WiFi calling. The call always fails when app is enabled and using T-mobile WiFi calling. If you disable WiFi Calling, the app works great. I would like a better naming scheme instead of naming files by call time and sorting by date folder. A straightforward name such as: "YYYY-MM-DD-hh-mm-ss_[In,Out]_Number.amr. This would make organization easier on my computer. Think about it.
#5.Auto Call Recorder
- This app was working fine until a month back. Now I can't get it to record anything. I've tried all the audio source options, ie - mic, voice calls, voice communication etc....no recording.... Deleting the app.
#6.Auto Call Recorder
- This app has proven to be the most helpful in my everyday life. Its easy to use, share specific calls with others for validity. Hopefully they will add the ability to customize specific sections of the conversation you can share instead of the whole thing.