#1.Auto Call Recorder
- All the recordings are zero KB in size when audio source is voice call. All my call records gone to waste.
#2.Auto Call Recorder
- Really good u0026amp; very helpful. Everything is up to the Mark but the sound quality. You should work more on Sound quality.
#3.Auto Call Recorder
- Samsung S6. This app works 100% every call in u0026amp; out. Can't understand all this drama people are claiming they have. If you buy the pro version (which l haven't) then any idiot might expect losing whatever calls they had on the free version so upload any calls you want to keep to cloud u0026amp; then download after installing pro version. (u0026amp; to all the whingers with cheap phones.... lol....you're all idiots)
#4.Auto Call Recorder
- That must start recording after picking up the call (only conversation must be recorded) instead of start recording just after dialing due to which lots of unwanted recording is done which occupy the space and consume time to shortcut the calls.
#5.Auto Call Recorder
- So frustrated! I downloaded this app for court purposes and it is screwing me over! I had thought it was working because it said it was recording BUT when I went to play the audio file NOTHING. It shows a playback time of 8 minutes but nothing plays. When I try to share it it says it cannot share a blank file. VERY VERY DISAPPOINTED.
#6.Auto Call Recorder
- I mostly have a question, will the person on the other end of the line be able to tell that you are recording the conversation ??