#1.Auto Call Recorder
- 5-3-16 update: App FAILS to record... So, Uninstall. 7-30 UPDATE: Still reverting back to Storage on device rather than my settings for External CD Card. 7-24-15 UPDATE: Setting my Note 3 Recording Path to MicroSD Card reverts, in error, back to Device :-( NOT good... Please fix. Aside from that - it's best I've ever used. Works as described without falling so far after 8 weeks. 100% of all OTHER call recorders FAILED to work on my hardware. Amazing that I finally have an app that is reliable so far.
#2.Auto Call Recorder
- When clicked on sync, it doesn't upload recording to drive. Please check. also the user interface can be made better looking and user friendly. The main screen goes blank when app is opened which hangs the phone for while and ruins the mood to work.
#3.Auto Call Recorder
- It acts like it IS, you see the dot at the top. It LOOKS like the recording is there, BUT NOTHING PLAYS. When it's done you see that 0:00 seconds were recorded. Oh, and my inbox no where close to being full.
#4.Auto Call Recorder
- It was fine and I had given 4 star rating earl In my oneplus, (even earlier I was using same) it behave crazy nowadays. It record some call but nor all. Some days it will not record anything. My settings says record all. Please correct this issue.
#5.Auto Call Recorder
- Thank you for this apps if i dont have balance and i want to hear my families voices i just listen in here :)
#6.Auto Call Recorder
- Work great. But still wonder where is the folder of save recorded. The default path is /sdcard/CallRecordings but I can't find that folder on my SD Card.