#1.Auto Call Recorder
- For some reason, my audio input keeps going back to "mic". I change the setting to "voice call", but once I receive or make a call, the setting reverts to "mic". This setting gives poor quality, my voice is clear, but the other side of the phone conversation is really quiet unless I have speakerphone on. Please fix this. I have a Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge.
#2.Auto Call Recorder
- I have marshmallow update on note 4 it's only recording my voice and not what the other person is speaking. Earlier the app worked fantastic. Please update
#3.Auto Call Recorder
- Some time I forget some important calls and work.but recorded calls play and listning to finish my due work.
#4.Auto Call Recorder
- I rate this app at 4.0 (out of 5.0) only because there seems to be no strategy for recovering deleted recordings. Nor is there a setting enabling *automatic* upload of each recording synchronously to Google drive, Drop Box, etc. Other than these faults, the interface is well designed--aesthetic and easy to use. The application works consistently and with high fidelity on my Galaxy S6.
#5.Auto Call Recorder
- Works good. Only problem is that the recording call quality needs improving. A lot of times you can't hear what you said clearly. I would like to see further improvements to this app.
#6.Auto Call Recorder
- Was working great and was about to update to pro when I realized it was only recording my side of conversation. Updating own to see if it fixes problem before going pro. If not going to delete it.