#1.Auto Call Recorder
- Call Recorder is essential to every smart phone. My State is one of the few Single Party Affirmation states, meaning it's OK to record with out informing the Second or third party, AND therefore admissible in Court. Be careful what words you say, you might have to eat them! The other person may have this app too. If your phone is used by others, turn off the reporting feature so they aren't clued into the recording in progress. Ha Ha!
#2.Auto Call Recorder
- It only records while on speaker. I also tried on my car and headset both connected through Bluetooth, but no good. Even if you have the phone on your ear, it will only record your voice and not the call.
#3.Auto Call Recorder
- This app was awesome from 5 stars to 1... the simplicity of plug and play with no effort from the user its overall rexording quality is what got me sold on the pro app but now with Marshmellow OS all recordings do not record the other person voice and occasionally all you gwt is a clicking noise. Please fix this or issue full refund
#4.Auto Call Recorder
- I have auto sync with Google Drive set but I don't see any recordings saved. Where are they? Also I have missing recordings that I didn't delete
#5.Auto Call Recorder
- Not working after 6.01 update fix the problem not record opponents voice in audio source settings voice call chance to voice communication automatically
#6.Auto Call Recorder
- It works with very well with some phone's... then again it definitely needs some "tweaking" u0026amp; help with Recording the call on both ends!!! (Otherwise I give it a 3.5 rating!!