#1.Auto Call Recorder
- I love this app but it erased a message that I needed from a harassing individual. I wish I could get it back..
#2.Auto Call Recorder
- When I listen to my recordings my voice sounds good but the person on the other side's voice is not audible and way to loud. You can't tell what they're saying at all. Is there a setting or something that I can miss with? I'll give it a 5 if I can get it to work properly.
#3.Auto Call Recorder
- I used to love love my phone recorder. Recorded every call, stored up to 300 calls with the free app. Calls were crystal clear on both ends. Then my phone updated to the Marshmallow and now this app sux. Can't hear the voice on the other end. Please fix and i will give you 10 stars because i do love this app when its working.
#4.Auto Call Recorder
- Hi Folks, I have been using your application for sometime and I have been very pleased. Recently, I switched phones to a Nexus 5X. Unfortunately the application does not record the other parties voice. It just records my voice when I am speaking on the phone. I have changed the setting to Voice Call, but it keeps setting it back to Mic. Can you folks help me with this issue? Thanks,
#5.Auto Call Recorder
- The app records some calls but not all. Seems to randomly choose. No use to anyone as all my important calls were not recorded
#6.Auto Call Recorder
- I have the Galaxy S6 and after the Marshmallow update, the app stopped recording my calls. It stores calls in the inbox as normal but when I try to play them, nothing plays and it displays the duration of the call as "00:00". Please fix...