#1.Auto Call Recorder
- I have used this app for many months with no problems, as of May 2016 it stopped recording other end of conversation. Would only record my end, this is of no use. When checked, settings were reset to mic, when trying to set to voice call it simply defaults back to mic. Please fix
#2.Auto Call Recorder
- It not give good quality voice of calling person..and recording is started when we just click the call button..bcos it recording ringing sound and other things also before other person takes the call...other wose it is very simple and good application..pls fix the problem
#3.Auto Call Recorder
- Can I save recording in 2 folders. i.e., if I have to delete recording from app ( e.g., sometimes someone force us to delete call recordings). Another copy of files still save in another location. So I can listen another copy of same recording. Which is not showing in recording list. Or you should give a hide settings that recordings only deleted from app and not from device/memory card.
#4.Auto Call Recorder
- New bag, after call the phone thinking that you're still talking and it's blocking media sounds, alarm clock. Very very bad.
#5.Auto Call Recorder
- Since the latest update, I can no longer play/listen to recordings. 2 stars because of this issue plus my voice is still very faint u0026amp; hard to hear while person on the other end is crystal clear when listening to recording (obviously when files could be played). This clarity issue has never been fixed since I've had the app. 5 stars awaits if the issue is fixed. Come on dev team!
#6.Auto Call Recorder
- I rate this app at 4.0 (out of 5.0) only because there seems to be no strategy for recovering deleted recordings. Nor is there a setting enabling *automatic* upload of each recording synchronously to Google drive, Drop Box, etc. Other than these faults, the interface is well designed--aesthetic and easy to use. The application works consistently and with high fidelity on my Galaxy S6.