#1.Auto Call Recorder
- Does what it says but it is annoying that the storage option keeps defaulting to device after every call despite choosing the SD card every day. I don't understand why there's an option to save recordings to the SD card if it reverts back to device (therefore scarce) memory.
#2.Auto Call Recorder
- Was going to buy pro, but recordings didn't transfer so I set up my Google Drive to sync with it. Never actually saved any calls to my Drive and now I don't have some extremely important calls that I needed recorded. Thanks fellas
#3.Auto Call Recorder
- I use it a lot and it works well on my Samsung s5 however Bluetooth or car kits never work and I'm always on my phone on my kit. Please fix
#4.Auto Call Recorder
- I use htc desire 820 dual sim. The app doesnt seem to work with my device :( I have tried installing and uninstalling the app several times but the recording just doesn't play. Please help me with this issue as I badly want to use this application. Thanks in advance!!
#5.Auto Call Recorder
- I've been using it for 6 months and I love it! You can choose which contacts or calls you want to record as well.
#6.Auto Call Recorder
- It's great that this app records automatically all the calls and even more before the receiver picks up the call. But the main objective is not fulfilled until recorded sound is clear. In recording, my sound is loud and clear but the receiver end sound is very low and sometimes even unable to listen. Kindly look into this matter and do the needful.