#1.Auto Call Recorder
- Can only hear my own voice. Didn't install for this. . This crap doesn't work on marshmallow
#2.Auto Call Recorder
- I have the Galaxy S6 and after the Marshmallow update, the app stopped recording my calls. It stores calls in the inbox as normal but when I try to play them, nothing plays and it displays the duration of the call as "00:00". Please fix...
#3.Auto Call Recorder
- 7/5/16 update- still not working on my Nexus 5X which is strange given this is Google's phone. 18/4/16 - Update after my first posting below...still not working with my stock std Nexus 5X (LG handset, Android 6.0.1) in that the other side of the call is still not recording. I have tried all options available with no success...18/3/16 - Not recording the other side of the call on my Nexus 5X.
#4.Auto Call Recorder
- It is not working properly after my Note 4 got software updated to Marshmallow 6. 01. The other voice is very low, not even able to listen, checked with Moto G turbo having Marshmallow 6.01 version, same problem is there also. Pls make this compatible with Marshmallow 6.01 and above versions and if any settings are there then pls let me know.
#5.Auto Call Recorder
- Earlier version was good now this new version is of no use you can hear only your caller voice the other person call receivers voice is no at all hear.... even setting also gets changed automatically for eg. If I keep audio source to voice call it's automatically get change to voice communication pls fix these bugs....
#6.Auto Call Recorder
- Hi, I'm using this software since long and very much satisfied. I used this software with different mobile sets such as Sony, Samsung, HTC etc. Recently I switched from Sony Xperia Z to Huawei P8 Lite. Unfortunately on this handset, your software is not working properly. Out of 50 calls, it records one. And out of 5 recordings, one is able to listen. Rest four has whether distortion in sound or not record the call completely or it records completely but when listen, it's blank. Need solution please.