#1.Auto Call Recorder
- But it conflicts with answering machine recording, so unable to record after voicemail greeting. Otherwise superb
#2.Auto Call Recorder
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 I am using this app for a long time. Now I have problem after updating 6.0.1 marshmallow. The recording is not at all clear and the opposite caller voice is not audible. Pls fix this issue quickly dear team
#3.Auto Call Recorder
- I love that it automatically records every call. However, I find sometimes it's hard to hear the other party esp. If they're speaking low.
#4.Auto Call Recorder
- It works ideally on my Sony experia l but on my moto g3 it is a complete waste. 1) It switches automatically to mic even if I choose voice call source. 2) Doesn't record calls if I don't visit the app once in 3 days. 3) It records calls like 40 or 80 and sometimes only 10 and stops recording until I visit the app. Moreover I have set the limit of recording calls as 100. Then why does it stop recording before it reaches the limit. I'm fed up. Solve this problem before I uninstall it.
#5.Auto Call Recorder
- After most recent os update no longer records conversation of who i am speaking to . Still records me talking just fine, but not the person on the other end of the phone....not sure why??? Total darg though because this app was super reliable....please fix then back ti 5 stars...
#6.Auto Call Recorder
- I've used this app 4 a few years. On Android . Never once having any problems. I can record up to 300 calls Choose which calls not to record (from my contacts list) . I've read alot of other reviews u0026amp; problems people have had. It sounds like alot of your problems can be found in the settings for the App, as you can choose how your recordings are operated. You do have alot of control over this app. Even free version! Go 2 U tube 4 free demo, 4 ANY App or new device U buy. Step by step guides 4 ANYTHING