#1.Auto Call Recorder
- It's best one. Recorded sound is very clear. But missed calls r also counted in 100 so they should be counted separately.
#2.Auto Call Recorder
- Only records my voice, but not the voice on the other end of the call!?! I've Double checked all the settings...???
#3.Auto Call Recorder
- It works with very well with some phone's... then again it definitely needs some "tweaking" u0026amp; help with Recording the call on both ends!!! (Otherwise I give it a 3.5 rating!!
#4.Auto Call Recorder
- Initially it works fine. After using it for a month or 2 it starts with all the bugs.. some recording keeps showing up in the background all the time even when the phone is kept ideal. Can't stop or close it either. Stops call recording on its own, have uninstalled and reinstalled a couple of times but can't get rid of this issue.
#5.Auto Call Recorder
- Initial install didn't work u0026amp; recordings were garbled. After research, I found one has to set the sound file format as it defaults to one not common for Android. Set it to .WAV and it worked well and was easy to use.
#6.Auto Call Recorder
- The audio source automatically switches to Mic thereby recording only your voice. Does not record caller's voice.