#1.Auto Call Recorder
- Hi Folks, I have been using your application for sometime and I have been very pleased. Recently, I switched phones to a Nexus 5X. Unfortunately the application does not record the other parties voice. It just records my voice when I am speaking on the phone. I have changed the setting to Voice Call, but it keeps setting it back to Mic. Can you folks help me with this issue? Thanks,
#2.Auto Call Recorder
- I have marshmallow update on note 4 it's only recording my voice and not what the other person is speaking. Earlier the app worked fantastic. Please update
#3.Auto Call Recorder
- I think there should be a setting to start recording after the phone rings .. that way when they don't answer it doesn't record. .. other then that ... it's pretty darn great
#4.Auto Call Recorder
- I've been using it for 6 months and I love it! You can choose which contacts or calls you want to record as well.
#5.Auto Call Recorder
- It's just very reassuring to know that I have proof to the contrary when companies go back on their word. To know I can prove them wrong. This app has already saved me a fair amount of money and aggregation. It's not the fanciest. But it get the job done.
#6.Auto Call Recorder
- I like this app very much but it is not working in my Gionee M3 with Lollypop 5.0 Set. After installing the app, it works only for few minutes. After that it stops working. No recording at all. When I open it, same thing happens. While in my other set Micromax A092, it is working properly. I hope developer will resolve the issue at the earliest.