#1.Auto Call Recorder
- On my galaxy s5 after the updates , can only hear my own end recorded and not the other end not much of a call recorder
#2.Auto Call Recorder
- Works amazingly well. I can go back and listen to the call later and make notes. Always being on the go it means I don't have to keep a pen and paper on hand all the time.
#3.Auto Call Recorder
- It only records what I'm saying, not the other person on the call, so app is useless. Wondering if others are having this problem? App Vendor: please let me know how I can fix this or if this fix has to happen on your end.
#4.Auto Call Recorder
- It used to work great until I updated to marshmallow. Only records my own voice now and not the person calling
#5.Auto Call Recorder
- Very good app.i used it.if we are not saw the app in a days recording stopped.after seeing recording it starts automatically.
#6.Auto Call Recorder
- It works ideally on my Sony experia l but on my moto g3 it is a complete waste. 1) It switches automatically to mic even if I choose voice call source. 2) Doesn't record calls if I don't visit the app once in 3 days. 3) It records calls like 40 or 80 and sometimes only 10 and stops recording until I visit the app. Moreover I have set the limit of recording calls as 100. Then why does it stop recording before it reaches the limit. I'm fed up. Solve this problem before I uninstall it.