#1.YeeCall - HD Video Calls for Friends & Family
- Unable to make a video call or even send messages. Keeps saying "Connection Problem" but my data connection is stable.
- I love this game. I've bought it and some of the extras more than once. Why only three stars? Since April 6th, it's used over 580 MB of my data plan. I'm certain it's from downloading video ads for other games. I paid already! Stop the ads, or at least only download them over wireless. There's no permission to stop this either. Only for storage. Great. Instead, of paying for downloading a useless video once and caching it, I can pay every time! Latest version crashes whenever I quit it.
#3.1941 Frozen Front
- Love this game AFTER playing a few difficult missions I learned how to strategy (defend,attack) and love playing this game ever since
- This app gonna make all other competitors down..... Seriously.... Now jst put an additional purchase app whr we can recharge our mobile phone online....like paytm n freecharge...at last indian hai boss
#5.Racing in Car
- Great game, love the graphics. But it's kinda boring when you play it a couple time. Make it multiplayer online and it would be perfect
#6.Candy Crush Jelly Saga
- This was a fun game but have reached level 95 and the game counters every move you make, making if virtually impossible to move on. While I don't expect a game to be easy it should be at least achievable, this level seems to be designed to fail.