- Wow i try this million times and i won the champion of the chess player im 1st in the entrams in my school yes thanks to this game and now ilove this game its totally good i love love this game really good i cant live without it hahahaha thanks to this game i love it
- this is a good apps, i enjoy alot from it . From the level 12 Pro mode , i founded out that there is a little difficultness to play but i managed to win it after all , nice game, definitely learn alot from it, thanks. I prefer to add a new " arena " into it. What I mean by arena is place where you can compete with random player all around the world, i think this will make the apps more perfect . Good Job Five Star
- Very good game, but they need to work on the inconsistency of levels. Sometimes level 2 is way too easy (which it should be at level 2) but other times I feel like it's Bobby Fisher I am up against. Work on a steady progression between levels and I will up the rating.
- The end game play is very strong which makes it very close to actual competition. It would be nice if different patterns of boards are available especially the traditional black and white squares.
- Free tutor, analysis, u0026amp; pro mode. If your good, computer tries to resign. Makes one feel real good:)
- Although I'm a complete newbie when it comes to chess, this app is giving me hours upon hours of tactical fun. The difficulty levels are very well done imo. Would recommend