- As an amateur chess player, this game has brought out the best of my strategic skills against the AI, surmounting to extreme losses and exponential learning through it.
- Great game right up to the point when I had to agree to Google and banner ads harvesting my information. You don't agree, you don't play. Uninstalled!
- Love to play computer very smart keep me on my toes... Don't make no mistakes The CPU will capitalize on all mistake. Great opponent!!!!!!
- In this app there are various level difficulties from 1-12. As per your level of learning you can play and progress to next level.
- I love this game because it makes you think. I can see I can improve my game because your game is challenging.
- Works great for the most part. A couple of niggles. Firstly, I've accidentally hit the 'undo' button, and then been unable to get back to where I was. Would be nice to have a 'redo' button. Secondly, I find the AI to have some quirks. I guess they've added some way for the computer to make 'human-like' mistakes. However, sometimes these can be really bizarre. The computer will have a healthy advantage, and suddenly just throw away its queen. Only a total beginner would ever make such huge and obvious errors.