- The king can capture pieces as long as no offense piece is in capture range. Might want to fix that. Otherwise it's a good app and the lack of ads is a Relief
- Arguably the most well-developed app I've come across. Extremely lightweight and responsive sided with great visual design. The game itself caters to chess enthusiasts of all skill levels, providing the tools for challenging competitive play and for casual fun. Props to the devs for making this absolute gem of an app.
- Works great for the most part. A couple of niggles. Firstly, I've accidentally hit the 'undo' button, and then been unable to get back to where I was. Would be nice to have a 'redo' button. Secondly, I find the AI to have some quirks. I guess they've added some way for the computer to make 'human-like' mistakes. However, sometimes these can be really bizarre. The computer will have a healthy advantage, and suddenly just throw away its queen. Only a total beginner would ever make such huge and obvious errors.
- It's a good game for mental exercise.The game contains perfect leveling along with tutore experience. Rules and regulations are also given there .Really awesome..
- Why can't we have the computer play itself? I really like this game, but I can't grow very well if I can't watch good games.
- Real life strategy, like the concept of set up with the different levels. Ex 1- etc just like the different levels of life, it's levels to every thing you do in life.