#1.Doraemon Repair Shop Seasons
- It's visually stunning but performance wise no. It starts at a long time after touch, without any branding and if the phone is kept to sleep for a while the game stops. Overall lack of stability. Please improve.
#2.Roll the Ball® - slide puzzle
- When needing a release from stress, this logic and reason game provides what I need to get me back in the game.
#3.LINE: Free Calls & Messages
- I haven't opened my account a few months ago. Now when I want to get into my account, I can't. Although I've been filling my email and password correctly. And it says "an error was occured" or something like that. Please help me!
- It's an awesome way to pass time. I started playing flow when I saw my kids play it u0026amp; now I have my stepson addicted to it! For me, I play anytime I have a little (or a lot of) time to spare. It's just an incredibly fun game that gets your brain involved. Love it!
#5.Find the Words - A Free Crossword Puzzle Game
- Fun. Helps pass time. No need to buy an expensive Word Search book. Now, when I'm in the hospital, I'll have something to do, since everyone forgets to pick one up for me lol. Definitely worth loading on your device.
#6.Army of Heroes
- Game never starts, hangs after loading 36%......... started 7-8 times,why don't developers remove bugs..........