- Some annoying glithes like falling to eternity ......game breaking several times ...... and there is no option to exit once we start playing ? .... maybe becuz its still in beta , need a lotta work , game not so good as original Vector , but good in its own way !
#2.Cartoon Network Anything
- Nothing but a piece of garbage. It just show you a picture of CN Anything and nothing happens eventhough my net is lightning speed
#3.Angry Birds Friends
- Had bought some coins to upgrade my slingshot, however when I later decided to use the Facebook feature as well my new slingshot disappeared.
#4.Hide Photos, Video-Hide it Pro
- I think the new update has taken away some of the emergency features it initially provided. The older version used to get terminated when phone was locked while the app remained open; hence, on unlocking no one could see my vault. This doesn't happen now. Also, if I went to the home screen directly (without formally pressing the back button to get to the home screen) and then again click on the audio manager icon, my vault would open without asking for password (which didn't use to happen earlier).
#5.Skype - free IM & video calls
- Slow, very poorly optimised. Drains battery extremely fast and usually doesn't even get the job done. There isn't an option to select the time period you want the chat history to display for, so it just floods your phone with 30 MB of chat you don't need. Clear the app data - the whole chat re-downloads once you log in again, lagging everything. Waste of an app. My skype is now taking up 300 MB on my phone, just from the chat history. No update logs.
#6.San Andreas: Real Gangsters 3D
- Every single time the music starts playing the game cuts off and I've never tried playing it because of this