#1.PicsArt Photo Editor: Pic, Video & Collage Maker
- The navigation icons on my app have gone black and white. Plus they have changed format. Booooo! It acts as if it is opening but it has been 2 hours now. I wanted to use this app for a idea I had spontainuously. I have forgot what I wanted to do by now. I suffer from M.S. So that doesn't help either.
#2.Train Simulator - Free Game
- Good graphics, very good controls, many engines to select and need to check speed, horn, signals and railway crossings to get good points amazing game. Played all 50 levels
- Best game ever had in the entire world so fun a little hard I am afraid of hiets but its just a game its not like you in real life or anyway I llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllloooooooooooooooooooooooooooo vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee it
#4.Bus Simulator 2015
- This is a great game only the multiplayer DOES NOT work. I always enter a game and two other people join and then it says the game is starting. Then it just takes me back to the menu and says the other players left. Can you please fix this.
#5.Earn Talktime - Get Recharges, Vouchers, & more!
- my dream come tdreamedlnvite plz:" 22386462 "oh I dreamed to purchase a as from it and now lam only yyc and I've to purchased Disney Princess story Theatre with my earned money. my deepest thank you to invented of this app. :-)...OK!! plz help me . please join refer sponser ID 22386462
#6.Real Racing 3
- The best thing out there now, if you want anything close to simulation handling. The physics is still kinda buggy (how does a car not roll under any circumstances?!), and its still in need of a manual transmission. I can't keep going up Mount Panoranma at 4th gear any longer. It just needs to be an option, that's all.