- You don't seem to get enough gaps to miss the bullets and you don't get enough booms to stop them coming at you fix it and only one thing I don't like is you don't get to keep everything you collect you shouldn't have to keep collecting upgrade on each level and one boom come on and if you collect one you don't get two
#2.Super-Bright LED Flashlight
- I like the app, and, most of all, I likr how it doesn't require any sort of "permissions." However, my phone would always get some sort or bug or virus everytime I open the app, except during the first few times of using it. I will have this app deleted after I post this review
- I like it because there's no hassle. You don't have to do 10 steps or guess at what you're doing. Click and BOOM! It's done
#4.Lep's World 2 **
- It's a very fun game, I love the classic Mario so the concept of this game is similar in some cases. It glitches at times with the jump button and go forward button at times, hope that get fixed. Other then that it's a pretty cool pass time.
#5.imo free video calls and chat
- Omg is not working well after when I update this last version when am trying to call is not ringing just saying calling even I am receiving that I missed a call after 20m befor I update this new version he was working well please fixe it as well as possibl
- I prefer my phone vibrates and show notifications, but changing the tone to silent each time. I exit and don't get a message that settings have been saved and returns to default. Forcing me to set galaxy s7edge to turn off notifications for Twitter.