#1.Tower Ninja Assassin Warrior
- First of all Id like to say I quited on the 2nd level,but heres what I got to say...the game's "combat" is terrible you cant get one hit in without getting injured..2nd the character is moving way too slow its like that one Japanese ai robot trying to move full speed...and 3rd YOU FEEL LILE YOU ARE IN AN AD SIMULATOR lol Hopefully White Code with take this into consideration..
- The apps seems to be unable to resend or send the account confirmation email. Believe me as I say that I've clicked the resend confirmation email about a dozen times but the button only seems to only trigger the confirmation email sent message without actually triggering the server to send the said email. I left no stone unturned as I search through all my gmail folders including the spam and junk mail folders. Please rectify this problem asap so that I can start sending messages to my contacts. M.H.Goh
#3.Train Simulator 2016 Prank
- Good graphics, very good controls, many engines to select and need to check speed, horn, signals and railway crossings to get good points amazing game. Played all 50 levels
#4.Photo Collage Editor
- Do not use this app!!!!!!!!!!!!! There is so much AdWare on it. It changed my charging screen after it had a update. The new charging screen had an advertisement on it and caused me to have to go through an extra screen before the normal lock screen. It also messed with my alarm (aka. Kept it from going off). There are plenty of other apps out there that do the same thing without the annoyance of this. Terrible terrible appp
#5.Hide Photos, Video-Hide it Pro
- I think the new update has taken away some of the emergency features it initially provided. The older version used to get terminated when phone was locked while the app remained open; hence, on unlocking no one could see my vault. This doesn't happen now. Also, if I went to the home screen directly (without formally pressing the back button to get to the home screen) and then again click on the audio manager icon, my vault would open without asking for password (which didn't use to happen earlier).