- The game is beautiful and runs well. Unfortunately, the developer decided to go with swipe controls, which works in some games... but not this one. Instead of immediate response time, you end up doing what you want approximately 2/3 of the time, if that, as the game decides whether or not to listen to you on a mysterious algorithm that I have no idea about. TL;DR: Don't play this on a large screen, since it won't control as you want it to.
- It's a cool game but there is some thing called restart button and this game dose not have that so i have to close the game and start it again
#3.Moto Racer 3D
- This is a fairly simple game that requires over 60MB of storage. Tilt your phone to hold motorcycle on the road, change lanes, maneuver through traffic and so forth. There is a gas pedal, a brake and an intimidating message exclaiming that "you died" if you fail. The longer you stay alive, the more money is banked toward buying yourself a better, fancier motorcycle. This can become a long game if you persist. Nullapp is good to keep game updated.
#4.Angry Birds Friends - Tournaments!
- Had bought some coins to upgrade my slingshot, however when I later decided to use the Facebook feature as well my new slingshot disappeared.
#5.Train Simulator 2016 Prank
- Good graphics, very good controls, many engines to select and need to check speed, horn, signals and railway crossings to get good points amazing game. Played all 50 levels
#6.CM Locker - Security Lockscreen
- This app meets my basic need regarding keeping any intruder frustrated at getting to the contents of my phone. Perfect