- Using a Samsung Galaxy J5 I experience little lag but one big spike sometimes. The controls are very sensitve at some times but a bit rough others but can manage if you drift right. But I can't pull out of a drift when holding straight and I just bump into someone of something. Over all good game nice graphics good looking cars. But this can be pay to win if your not a person who likes to grind. Hope you change that on many of your games as I do not like the fact that some people just want money out of game
#2.Ladooo - Free recharge
- Waste of time, it will block the user for install the apps which ever the user wishes from out side source. No referral reward will get credited. No rewards for most of the apps installed. Many more issues. Support team are sleeping, instead of giving explanation to the mails sent for not getting credits. And the will only be active while we ask explanations about getting blocked. Better try other such free recharge apps instead of this.
#3.Cartoon Network Anything
- Nothing but a piece of garbage. It just show you a picture of CN Anything and nothing happens eventhough my net is lightning speed
#4.Lep's World *
- it was ok at first but when i reached 2-5 i pressed the jump button as hard as i could but it was still a few mm short . I got out and had to start all over again . Also when i press the 'watch video and skip for free ' button it showed nothing and i had no choice but to start over again . really frustruated please fix this .
#5.Data Recharge & Data Saver 4G
- When you have downtime its a fun thing to feel like you've actually not wasted time. Very huge earnings but maybe it could pay for small Databack purchases for almost no investmenttime wise..
#6.Sniper Fury: Top shooting game - FPS
- I love it, I give it 5 stars for always being on tip top shape. I don't like how long it takes to re-connect but I'm still loving the game