#1.Angry Birds Star Wars
- I paid for this app and still have to sit through loud, annoying Comercials. The app description for the paid version says, "ad free" but, instead, you pay to watch ads. The game itself has gotten tired, play something else.
#2.Angry Birds Star Wars
- In that world the last level is hard.do you know why?because a man with a red mask is so strong.also when will the new update or new world come out?i finally unlocked boba fett missions world.
#3.Angry Birds Star Wars
- Love this game. However it needs to have a Rovio account log-in in order to save all settings and progress.
#4.Angry Birds Star Wars
- Just got all the way through the game and have to say... "Some help you need?" YES! After seeing that ad pop up a million times I may need some psychiatric help! Would give it 5 stars if it wouldn't have had that annoyance! Never thought that F. U. Yoda would be a thing that I'd say on a daily basis! But I did u0026amp; I do like the game tho some levels you need pure luck to get 3 stars on, even with some YouTube help. A way to save progress if I ever need to change phones would be awesome too!
#5.Angry Birds Star Wars
- In angry birds star wars 1 there should be anakin but in this there is directly luke anakin is in angry birds star wars 2 this was my confusion
#6.Angry Birds Star Wars
- I had this game for awhile and beat quiet a few levels but when i went to check it out today everything reset. I noticed a few angry bird apps have the whole link your game to an account and i was trying to do that to prevent the reseting of the games. Im upset that i have to start all over for some unknown reason