#1.Temple Run 2
- 4/20/16 REVIEW of Temple Run 2.. Appropriate for the age of 13 and up... Great game without the redicioulous violence... Provides sufficient rewards for successful achievements.... ...... You can either "Turn ON or OFF GOOGLE PLAY Rewards VERY EASY in Temple Run Settings! ! .... ..... ..... Please click Like, if helpful..... .... .... Many thanks to their Tech Support and Developers for their great work!!
#2.Temple Run 2
- I love the game itself, however in the last 24 hours it's developed a glitch; after every run it endlessly cycles through "collect all frozen artifacts", if I then click "next" the game crashes.
#3.Temple Run 2
- Doesn't seem to run well on marshmallow. Its very laggy/jerky, on xperia z5 compact. Also after updating to marshmallow i lost all my progress, including unlockable characters (Freya and the viking dude), lost all my artefacts, had to start at level 1 again. So tried a reinstall, and still very jerky. This is a very fun game, one of my favourites. But only gave 3* due to marshmallow problems.
#4.Temple Run 2
- In the month of March, I ran 19,95,475 meters in Frozen, 348 games, still I could not clear 11th level. Completed all weekly and daily challenges from last 238 days. Getting disgusted. Still no improvement
#5.Temple Run 2
- I have losted all my coins and my abilities due to update .It is not fear indeed my coins and abilities back please help me.plz reply
#6.Temple Run 2
- Provides limitless, simple fun. The original Temple Run always had a greater sense of urgency from the monkeys which is lacking in this game, but its addictive nature makes up for that.