#1.Free Rs.200 Mobile Recharge
- This app help us when we needed the talktime very badly. This is really a very useful app. Plzzz download this app . i m sure u all will be satisfied from it.
#2.Moto Racer 3D
- This is a fairly simple game that requires over 60MB of storage. Tilt your phone to hold motorcycle on the road, change lanes, maneuver through traffic and so forth. There is a gas pedal, a brake and an intimidating message exclaiming that "you died" if you fail. The longer you stay alive, the more money is banked toward buying yourself a better, fancier motorcycle. This can become a long game if you persist. Nullapp is good to keep game updated.
#3.Contacts, Phone Dialer & Caller ID: drupe
- I have mi prime 2 phone. After installing and reading my contact it shows like "Enable pop-up window in the following setting screen...", After enabling it again same msg appears.
- Trying to get your art style kind of exposed, this is just one more tool in your pocket that really helps out. Gotta be patient with lighting and such, but it gives you another platform to post and get ideas about your work.
- No messing about with 33 stupid sequences to get a nuclear bomb which you can never remember how to make it. I'm a candy crush fan and must have downloaded loads as replacement then straight away deleted it. This game is definitely best so far
#6.MX Player Codec (ARMv6 VFP)
- Guys plz install this .This is a good codec... used to playing high quality videos... it is a hidden software u can't see this in u r menu.... now i feel its so cool....... iam using ASUS ZENFONE... its really usefull ... no bugs...