#1.Auto Call Recorder
- It only records while on speaker. I also tried on my car and headset both connected through Bluetooth, but no good. Even if you have the phone on your ear, it will only record your voice and not the call.
#2.Asphalt 8: Airborne - Fun Real Car Racing Game
- I first downloaded the game took a while then went into the game it needed to download,again took even longer and then went into a race had to download more but this time it doesn't even download it's stuck on 1/60mb ???? Why not have all the downloads in one I'd rather download 5 gb once of than downloading a few hear and then a few there again
#3.Angry Birds Space
- this isent the first time i played this game i played this game along ago like when i was 6 yaer's old and my fother played this game we tolk turn on this game also that me and my fother past all fo thes levul, that way i stil played this game i love this game in the holl tiyerd wold put not cool enuf and minecraft is stil the best but thes game's ear peter.
- I'd better to play it in PC in Chrome apps, 'cause it is easy to tilt rail in it but it is nice that my progress can store in it and more options are available in it now..
#5.CM Locker - Security Lockscreen
- This app meets my basic need regarding keeping any intruder frustrated at getting to the contents of my phone. Perfect
- The game is fun and it doesn't crash anymore!! Sometimes playing with Wi-Fi on isn't the best experience but it doesn't crash anymore. I just wish for another chance to win Espio.