#1.Gesture Lock Screen
- Really , really great app. Best custom lock screen on the app store probably. One thing though , I wish there was a setting option to make it a system app so that it'd start and perform instantly as the phone reboots. It takes a bit time on reboot to start up , leaving your phone preotected by the default lock for a few moments . Cheers :)
#2.Mission Impossible RogueNation 5
- Why ??why?? Game is online? It consumes 99 mb !!! Still u ppl made it online....u dnt understand this is battery lacking world!!any phn u buy in market gets overheat and drains battery...keeping data or wifi on along with high end games will consume maximum battery!!!!!....give offline feature...!!!
#3.Krrish 3: The Game
- When after the update I am not Able to play most of the modes and my Wi-Fi is on even mobile data but still I am offline please FIX IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- It kept requesting to upgrade to latest version after I verified my number. I did it u0026amp; even reinstalled 2x but the same issue still occurred. What to do now???
- The game is beautiful and runs well. Unfortunately, the developer decided to go with swipe controls, which works in some games... but not this one. Instead of immediate response time, you end up doing what you want approximately 2/3 of the time, if that, as the game decides whether or not to listen to you on a mysterious algorithm that I have no idea about. TL;DR: Don't play this on a large screen, since it won't control as you want it to.
#6.Flight Simulator: Fly Plane 3D
- On cockpit chaos you can do all these things GS and it makes a real airplane sound!!! Totally recommend! You can press this certain button you push and at the very beginning and end of will thank the people for being on board. There is also a wiper like they have in cars. If you want more accurate information just click my profile and find more good games to download and games to NOT download!! Thanks!!:) :) :)