- Its consume too much data when i open and only see little bit pics then its consume more then 100mb so plz..give a option to data saving.
- Nice app only that y'all need to make a simple on off setting that would make playing videos automatically when i want too. It keeps crashing and at times it lags even with Wi-Fi. Also it would be nice to be able to report crashes it does not even let me submit a simple crash report. Get better programmers
- Honestly, many of us prefer the old one. Also, it's too white! It's too bright and it's painful in the eyes. Basically, the new features aren't great. The old one was way better. The logo too. Now it's just too basic. The old one was more artsy. Instagram was supposed to be artsy and for hipsters. Sure it's nice that others can join. It's just sad that the art of photography is dying.
- Instagram is a great app with a great community, but sadly, there need to be more measures put into place to prevent Bot accounts from spamming. I can't go to any search page without seeing dozens of scam posts, nude pics, porn clips, etc. There is very little in place to keep bots from littering the community, and it's become pretty frustrating. I do my best to report them, but when I'm trying to look at home theater and gaming stuff, and see 100 penises, I sometimes give up and close the app.
- Who doesn't love Instagram!? It has some bugs but most of the time it works. My hashtags only show up in the search about 50% of the time which is a bummer but over all works good.
- 1. Please, add dark theme. It's very hard to use at evening. 2. iOS style icon seems very foreign with material icons. App force closes each time I try to open it. MAKE THE DARK THEME, PLEASE