- For god sake, if i wanna open the app at work and am scrolling down slowly then some video will make a miss with a loud voice and make all colleagues stare it me !! Why dont you make the video playing is my choice.. u can make it buffer and download but let me decide to play it or not!! So i wont fall in such an awkward situation !!
- I'm still having the old layout. I bet the folks in Instagram didn't know how to release the update to its users.
- I can't use this its really frustrating trying to browse through without it freezing every second then kicking me out sigh I'm tired of it so maybe I'll have to delete it
- What's with companies changing old logos that actually looked GOOD? It looks like a Unicorn took a crap all over the old Instagram logo. Last time I checked, this wasn't an an LGBT app. This isn't the first company that does this, DC did it and many others. I would have been fine with the logo if you didn't change the interface too, black?! Really?? Blue was much better and you also changed the way I followed people, its not in chronological order anymore and I had to unfollow some major pages cause I only saw posts from them, CONSTANTLY. Now that's a rotten cherry on top of the pile of garbage this update is. I'm sure whoever did this is packing their bags and heading home, hopefully that person never gets a job in Graphic Design again! Did they seriously think this was a good idea? I'm uninstalling and will not install it again until you fix the interface.
- Nice app only that y'all need to make a simple on off setting that would make playing videos automatically when i want too. It keeps crashing and at times it lags even with Wi-Fi. Also it would be nice to be able to report crashes it does not even let me submit a simple crash report. Get better programmers
- I really hate the new color scheme. Or lack of color, I should say. The black and white is just... blah. Why did you choose to get rid of the fun colors? Terrible decision. Bring back the colors. I can't imagine I'm the only one who hates how it looks now.